2019 SYMPOSIUM AND INSTRUMENT EXHIBIT
Thursday, May 16, 2019
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
North Carolina Biotechnology Center
15 TW Alexander Drive
Durham, NC 27703
A symposium of invited Keynote Speakers covering a wide range of topics of interest to practicing chromatographers in all fields of endeavor.
Triangle Chromatography Discussion Group’s Symposium offers a wide range of events and activities presenting the latest scientific advances in chromatography. Learn valuable insights from industry experts through keynote speeches, educational seminars, and product demonstrations.
Prof. David G.I. Kingston “Discovery of Novel Bioactive Agents from Plants”
Dr. Sandra Bishop-Freeman and Amy Irizarry “Forensic Toxicology and the Opioid Crisis: An Update from the NC OCME Laboratory”
Dr. Carl Wolf “Marijuana Infused Edible (Medible) Testing: “Chewzing” Your Technique”
Dr. Chris Shuford Topic: Thyroglobulin absolute protein quantification by nano-chip-LC / HRMS
Leading industry experts will present the newest trends, niche market solutions, and key chromatography techniques.
Local exhibitors showcase the latest products and solutions for practicing chromatographers
If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please email Steve Cooper
Things To Look For
- Lunch: Served on-site as part of the registration fee
- Exhibitor Seminars: Seminar Rooms where Exhibitors will give presentations on state-of-the-art topics
- Refreshments: Available in the Exhibit Hall (AM and PM)
- Continuing Education: GLP/GMP (Certificates of Attendance)
- Poster: Local student competition; local university and industry research; vendor developments
- TCDG Election: Opportunity to vote for TCDG Officers.