2018 SYMPOSIUM AND INSTRUMENT EXHIBIT
Thursday, May 17, 2018
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
North Carolina Biotechnology Center
15 TW Alexander Drive
Durham, NC 27703
Advanced Registration (Before 04/30/2018): FREE; $10 after 04/30/2018
Or On-site Thursday May 17, 2018
On-Site Registration: $10 Regular
A symposium of 3 invited Keynote Speakers covering a wide range of topics of interest to practicing chromatographers in all fields of endeavor.
To register as an attendee please click the link below:
To register as an exhibitor, please click the link below:
Program and Schedule
Triangle Chromatography Discussion Group’s Symposium offers a wide range of events and activities presenting the latest scientific advances in chromatography. Learn valuable insights from industry experts through keynote speeches, educational seminars, and product demonstrations.
David C. Muddiman, Distinguished Professor of Chemistry at NC State University
LC-MS based omics strategies
Mark J. Strynar, Physical Scientist at US EPA
Utilizing LC-MS to detect GenX in drinking water
Roger Simonds, Laboratory Chief at USDA
Understanding Colony collapse disorder (CCD) in honey bees using GC-MS
Leading industry experts will present the newest trends, niche market solutions, and key chromatography techniques.
Local exhibitors showcase the latest products and solutions for practicing chromatographers
If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please email Steve Cooper
Currently Registered Exhibitors
Four exhibitor seminars will be presented concurrent with the Symposium and Exhibit.
Things To Look For
- Lunch: Served on-site as part of the registration fee
- Exhibitor Seminars: Seminar Rooms where Exhibitors will give presentations on state-of-the-art topics
- Refreshments: Available in the Exhibit Hall (AM and PM)
- Continuing Education: GLP/GMP (Certificates of Attendance)
- Poster: Local student competition; local university and industry research; vendor developments
- TCDG Election: Opportunity to vote for TCDG Officers.