Under Construction: Details TBA
We are monitoring the COVID-19 status.
The 2020 Symposium will be postponed until September 2020.
We will update this website when we have more information.
Thank you- TCDG steering committee
2020 SYMPOSIUM AND INSTRUMENT EXHIBIT
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
North Carolina Biotechnology Center
15 TW Alexander Drive
Durham, NC 27703
A symposium of invited Keynote Speakers covering a wide range of topics of interest to practicing chromatographers in all fields of endeavor.
Triangle Chromatography Discussion Group’s Symposium offers a wide range of events and activities presenting the latest scientific advances in chromatography. Learn valuable insights from industry experts through keynote speeches, educational seminars, and product demonstrations.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: Subject to change
Dr. Wendy Strangman “Development of methods for evaluating natural product extract bioactivity and bioavailability”
Dr. James McCord “PFAS analysis from the perspective of the EPA”
Dr. Steven Wong – LC/MS of Vitamin D in the clinical setting
Leading industry experts will present the newest trends, niche market solutions, and key chromatography techniques.
Local exhibitors showcase the latest products and solutions for practicing chromatographers
Things To Look For
- Lunch: Served on-site as part of the registration fee
- Exhibitor Seminars: Seminar Rooms where Exhibitors will give presentations on state-of-the-art topics
- Refreshments: Available in the Exhibit Hall (AM and PM)
- Continuing Education: GLP/GMP (Certificates of Attendance)
- TCDG Election: Opportunity to vote for TCDG Officers.